[pstricks] node connections overlap with text

Florin florin.oprina at nifty.com
Wed Sep 24 06:37:47 CEST 2008

Hi all.
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I searched everywhere without
success.
So my problem is this. I want to connect two words like this:

\rnode{a}{text} \ldots some words \ldots \rnode{b}{text}
\ncbar[angle=-90,nodesep=3pt]{<-}{a}{b} \\
blah blah some more text here

which works fine, but the node connection overlaps with the text on the next
line (the "blah-blah" line) I know I can force some space between these
lines with vskip, but this seems to be a hack. Is there any way to make
latex calculate the dimensions of \ncbar and automatically insert the
necessary space?

thank you.