[pstricks] bezier in pst-eucl

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 28 23:17:13 CEST 2008

I believe that Geonodes may be used as ordinary nodes in pstricks, so
if you had defined Geonodes A, B, C, D and then entered
\pstInterCC{A}{B}{C}{D}{E}{F}
that would define the intersection points E, F as Geonodes, and you
could (assuming \SpecialCoor) construct a Bezier curve with
\psbezier(E)...

Michael