[pstricks] (no subject)

Alan Ristow alan at ristow.info
Mon May 26 00:10:59 CEST 2008

Hi all,

In the example below, which uses beamer and pst-pdf, I set the foreground
color to white and the background color to black. This affects all text
specified in beamer, but not that specified in PSTricks. Is there a good
way to globally change the default color of text in PSTricks without
having to explicitly change every instance? In the example below, I want
the text "Test PSTricks" to appear in white instead of black....

Alan

\documentclass[utf8x,t,10pt,xcolor={x11names,pst}]{beamer}
\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{pst-pdf}

\setbeamercolor{normal text}{fg=white,bg=black}
\psset{linecolor=white}

\begin{document}

\begin{frame}
\frametitle{Test}

\begin{pspicture}(5,5)
  \psframe[fillstyle=solid,fillcolor=blue](3,3)%
  \psline{->}(4,4)(3,2)%
  \uput[90](4,4){Test PSTricks}%
\end{pspicture}
Test beamer