[pstricks] beamerarticle with pstricks: notes for presentation

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Sat May 24 13:17:57 CEST 2008

I think, dvips by default uses the a3 option, so if you choose the a4option
for it, it should work.

I also have to make lots of presentation with lots of figures produced by
PSTricks every day. What I do is I use kile and configure quickbuild as
latex+dvips+pstopdf+viewpdf. It works well for me on Ubuntu linux.

hope, it helps you.

--
"I hope to die ___ _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.", 0--,| /OOOOOOO\