[pstricks] pst-user.cls: an equivalent class somewhere else?

Juan Carlos Trujillo Ortega jcto63 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 15:58:46 CET 2008

  > I know there is a LaTeX package
that automatically creates numbered lines for code but am unsure where
else might I be able to find a class that generates the same layout as
the manual. (read: I'm being lazy & don't want to manually code the
stuff myself). I say this as pst-user.cls doesn't seem to be compatible
with a number of other packages (like srcltx).

  Hubert,

  with "lstlisting" environment form "listing" package I can create numbered lines for code, split the frame with the code when the page brake. With "lstset" command, you set the environment to Pstricks.

  JcTo

http://correo.espanol.yahoo.com/