[pstricks] PSTricks on TUG08

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Mon Mar 17 04:42:56 CET 2008

Greetings,

I recently exchanged a couple of letters with Karl Berry about a
possible PSTricks workshop on TUG08.  I would like to offer some
introductory to medium level PSTricks classes.

First, obviously, there are many people here on this list who know
PSTricks much better than I do.  If some of the gurus would want to
teach this workshop, I would be happy to either step down completely
or to do it together.

Second, I would be grateful for suggestions about topics to cover in
such workshop.

--
Good luck

-Boris

It is impossible to travel faster than light, and certainly not desirable,
as one's hat keeps blowing off.
		-- Woody Allen