[pstricks] Putting Graphic in \header.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Feb 6 00:52:20 CET 2008

Currently in pdftex I am using the following code as my \headline:
\def\gentleheadline{%
\ifodd\pageno
 \sl\authorname\hfil\bf\folio\rm
    \else
 \raise .7in\hbox{\bf\folio}\hfil\raise .7in\hbox{\pdfrefximage 1}\rm
%  \hbox{\bf\folio}\hfil\hbox{\pdfrefximage 1}\rm

    \fi
}
But despite all the \raise commands etc. the even sided header is lower than
the odd sided header. The culprit is the image, which is about .3in high. If
I use pstricks can I get the even side header to match the odd side header? I
am thinking \rput.

--
John Culleton