[pstricks] exclamation mark

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de
Wed Aug 15 20:34:46 CEST 2007

John Campbell wrote:
> Since the PSTricks book has been mentioned in this post, I will take this
> opportunity to mention that where I live (Canada) this book seems not to be
> available.  Neither the local (very good ) book store, nor the local
> university book store are capable of ordering it for me. The explanation
> that they both give is that the book does not show up on any N. American
> distributing list.  I know there is a Lehmann's bookstore on line that
> offers it. Will they ship to Canada (und spricht man da englisch?).

John,
the book is completely written in german, but all examples are
really self explanatory. And the book has a _lot of_ examples.
If you like, you can order it by Lehmanns directly, write a short
note to Christoph Kaeder from Lehmanns bookstore in Hamburg,
(mailto:hh-city at lehmanns.de) he will  tell you how the shipping
to Canada works.

The new second edition of the LaTeX Graphics COmpanion has
about 250 pages of PSTricks. Maybe also interesting to you.