[pstricks] Macro for border clipping

Gene Ressler eugene.ressler at frontiernet.net
Mon Apr 9 04:26:34 CEST 2007

Hello all!

Perhaps someone can help me by showing how to write a macro that would
probably take me many hours.

The command needs to work exactly the same as \pspolygon except that the
clipping path should be set equal to the polygon before the edge is stroked.
Then the path should be restored to whatever it was originally.

This command will draw the polygon as usual except that half the width of
the line around the edge will be clipped away.

It's needed for a refinement to the hidden surface algorithm of Sketch 3D.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~eugene.ressler

I'll happily put an acknowledgement in the next release!

If you are using Sketch 3D for anything, you might enjoy the page that Kjell
Magne Fauske has written.

http://www.fauskes.net/nb/introduction-to-sketch/

Many thanks,

Gene