[pstricks] Problem with Seminar

Eftaxiopoulos Dimitrios eftaxiop at central.ntua.gr
Mon Dec 12 14:12:50 CET 2005

I have been using the Seminar package for doing presentations since 2004. In
October 2005 I changed the Linux didstribution I use (from SuSE 9.0 to Debian
3.1) and not all the example files from CTAN, compile. For example
sem-dem3.tex doesn't compile, while sem-dem0.tex, sem-dem1.tex and
sem-dem2.tex compile and run successfully. A notable change is the xkeyval
package which is new.

Any help appreciated
Dimitris

A part of sem-dem3.tex, at the end of which the error occurs is the following:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% -*- Mode: Latex -*- %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%% sem-dem3.tex --- Seminar demonstration file 3: overlays (I)
%%
%% Author          : Denis GIROU (CNRS/IDRIS - France) <Denis.Girou at idris.fr>
%% Created the     : Fri Nov 30 22:45:10 2001
%% Last mod. by    : Denis GIROU (CNRS/IDRIS - France) <Denis.Girou at idris.fr>
%% Last mod. the   : Fri May 31 22:15:34 2002
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\def\SeminarColorVersion{y} % To force the color or black/white version
\def\SeminarPaperVersion{n} % To force the paper or screen version

\documentclass{seminar}

\usepackage{colortbl}           % Colored tables
\usepackage{arrayjob}           % Arrays management (to load after `array'!)
\usepackage{multido}            % Loop structure
\usepackage{multirow}           % Multi rows in tables
\usepackage{pst-lens}           % PSTricks lens
\usepackage{sem-dem}            % General utility macros for these demo files

% Identification of the file (varying parameters)
\def\FileDate{June 2002}
\def\FileInfoB{Overlays (I)}
\def\FileVersion{1.0}
\HyperSetUp

% A button to go to a complete slide built with overlays
\def\ButtonEndSlide{%
\rput[r](0,0){%
\PstFrameBoxThreeD[doublesep=0.05,framesep=0.02,FrameBoxThreeDColorHSB=0.17 1
0.7,FrameBoxThreeDBrightnessDistance=0.3]{%
  \hyperlink{hyp-EndSlide-\theslide}{\textbf{End of slide}}}}}

\makeatletter

% Two and three dimensional pie charts, of circular form (not oval)
% -----------------------------------------------------------------

\def\PstPieChart#1#2#3#4#5{%
\pspicture(-2,-2)(2,2)
  % We compute the sum of all the values (stored in \pst at dimd)
  \pst at dimd=\z@
  \Multido{\iValue=\@ne+\@ne}{9999}{%
    \csname check#1\endcsname(\iValue)%
    \ifemptydata
      \advance\multidocount by \m at ne
      \edef\PstPieChart at NbValues{\the\multidocount}%
      \multidostop
    \else
      \advance\pst at dimd by \cachedata pt
    \fi}
  %
  \degrees[\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dimd}]
  %
  % To compute the starting angle
  \pst at dimh=\pst at dimd
  \divide\pst at dimh by 360
  \multiply\pst at dimh by #4
  \multido{\iValue=\@ne+\@ne,\iOverlay=#5+\@ne}{\PstPieChart at NbValues}{%
    % If we must enclose this slide in an overlay
    \ifnum#5>\z@
      \overlay{\iOverlay}%
    \fi
    % Slice
    \pst at dimg=\pst at dimh
    \csname check#1\endcsname(\iValue)%
    \global\advance\pst at dimh by \cachedata pt
    \csname check#3\endcsname(\iValue)%
    \ifx\cachedata\@empty
    \else
      \PstSet{\cachedata}
    \fi
    \pswedge{2}{\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dimg}}{\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dimh}}%
    % Label
    \csname check#2\endcsname(\iValue)%
    \ifemptydata
    \else
      \pst at dimc=\pst at dimg
      \advance\pst at dimc by \pst at dimh
      \divide\pst at dimc by \tw@
      \uput{2.2}[\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dimc}](0,0){\large\cachedata}%
    \fi}
\endpspicture}

\def\PstPieChartThreeD#1#2#3#4#5{%
\pspicture(-2,-3)(2,2)
  % We compute the sum of all the values (stored in \pst at dimb)
[...]
    % -----
    \pst at dimg=\pst at dimh
    \csname check#1\endcsname(\iValue)%
    \global\advance\pst at dimh by \cachedata pt
    %
    \pst at dimc=\pst at dimd
    \divide\pst at dimc by \tw@
    \ifdim\pst at dimg<\pst at dimc
      \pst at dima=\pst at dimc
    \else
      \pst at dima=\pst at dimg
    \fi
    %
    \ifdim\pst at dimh>\pst at dimd
      \pst at dimb=\pst at dimd
    \else
      \pst at dimb=\pst at dimh
    \fi
    %
    \csname check#3\endcsname(\iValue)%
    \ifx\cachedata\@empty
    \else
      \PstSet{\cachedata}
    \fi
    %
    \ifdim\pst at dima<\pst at dimb
      \pscustom{%
        \psarcn(0,0){2}{\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dimb}}{\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dima}}
        \psarc(0,-1){2}{\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dima}}{\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dimb}}}
    \fi
    \ifdim\pst at dimh>\pst at dimd
      \pscustom{%
        \psarcn(0,0){2}{\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dimd}}{\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dimb}}
        \psarc(0,-1){2}{\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dimb}}{\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dimd}}}
    \fi
    %
    \pswedge{2}{\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dimg}}{\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dimh}}
    % Label
    % -----
    \csname check#2\endcsname(\iValue)%
    \ifemptydata
    \else
      \pst at dimc=\pst at dimg
      \advance\pst at dimc by \pst at dimh
      \divide\pst at dimc by \tw@
      %
      \pst at dimb=\z@
      \pst at dima=\pst at dimd
      \divide\pst at dima by \tw@
      \ifdim\pst at dimc>\pst at dima
        \pst at dimb=0.5pt
      \fi
      \pst at dima=\pst at dimd
      \divide\pst at dima by 8
      \multiply\pst at dima by 5
      \ifdim\pst at dimc>\pst at dima
        \pst at dimb=1pt
      \fi
      \pst at dima=\pst at dimd
      \divide\pst at dima by 8
      \multiply\pst at dima by 7
      \ifdim\pst at dimc>\pst at dima
        \pst at dimb=0.5pt
      \fi
      \ifdim\pst at dimc>\pst at dimd
        \pst at dimb=\z@
      \fi
      \pst at dima=2.2pt
      \advance\pst at dima by \pst at dimb
      %
      \uput{\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dima}}[\pst@@dimtonum{\pst at dimc}](0,0)
           {\large\cachedata}
    \fi}
\endpspicture}

\makeatother

\begin{document}

\SeminarFirstSlide

\SeminarListOfSlides

% Background
\ifx\SeminarColorVersion\AnswerYes
  \renewcommand{\SeminarBackgroundGradientColorBegin}{white}
  \renewcommand{\SeminarBackgroundGradientColorEnd}{NavyBlue}
  \SeminarSlideFrameBackground{SeminarBackgroundGradient}
\fi

\begin{slide}
  \slideheading{Introduction}

  \begin{dinglist}{\DingListSymbolA}
    \item \HLe{Overlays} are a key feature for interactive screen
    presentations

    \item \HLe{Seminar} implement since it beginning a powerful mechanism for
    the management of overlays (in fact, it is only an encapsulation of the
    general PSTricks mechanism for overlays, implemented in the PostScript
    language -- but such a mechanism is really useful only for slides!)

    \item It was written to be able to generate several plastic slides which
    will be superimposed on a projector. Nevertheless, exactly the same
    mechanism work too for screen oriented presentations.

    \item The overlays also allow to compose \HLe{animated graphics}, if the
    PDF file viewver allow to show the slides automatically (as Acrobat Reader
    does) -- see \href{file:sem-dem6.pdf}{sem-dem6.pdf}

    \item The only change that we made concern the total number of overlays
    allowed on the same slide: we increase the limit from 10, which is clearly
    not enough for screen presentations, and specially for animated graphics,
    to 676 (\small $26^2$)
  \end{dinglist}
\end{slide}

\begin{slide}
  \begin{dinglist}{\DingListSymbolA}
    \item The key point is to have special macros for the two kinds of
    overlays which are important: \HLe{cumulative} and \HLe{progressive}
    ones:

    \begin{dinglist}{\DingListSymbolB}\setlength{\labelwidth}{4mm}
      \item \Verb+\SeminarCumulativeOverlays+ will define cumulative overlays,
      with each new one added to the preceding (due to the PSTricks
      implementation of overlays\footnote{For technical explanations, see the
      pages 243--244 in Timothy \textsc{van Zandt} and Denis \textsc{Girou},
      \texttt{Inside PSTricks}, TUGboat, Volume~15, Number~3, September 1994,
      pages 239--246, available on
      \url{http://www.tug.org/TUGboat/Articles/tb15-3/tb44tvz.ps}},
      this way doesn't allow to use nodes inside the overlays: rather use the
      \Verb+\SeminarAltCumulativeOverlays+ macro in these cases),

      \item \Verb+\SeminarProgressiveOverlays+ will define progressive
      overlays, where the first slide is kept but each new one will replace
      the preceding (for the same reason, we must rather use the
      \Verb+\SeminarAltProgressiveOverlays+ if PSTricks nodes are used inside
      the overlays),

      \item It is possible (but not very user friendly...) to program other
      behavior, if needed, and to keep some overlays permanently when they
      have appeared, but not the following ones. For this, you must redefine
      the PSTricks \Verb+\pst at initoverlay+ macro. See the example of the
      moving objects in a table in the
      \href{file:sem-dem6.pdf#slideheading.4}{animated graphics} demonstration
      file (you must obviously look at the source code).
    \end{dinglist}
  \end{dinglist}
\end{slide}

\begin{slide}
  \begin{dinglist}{\DingListSymbolA}
    \item We also add a simple macro \Verb+\SeminarNextOverlay+
    macro, which is only the uasage of the standard \texttt{overlay}
    environment, with an automatic management of the counter
    \item We can show the pieces of a slice in any order, just numbering
    accordingly the overlays, (see the example on
    slide~\pageref{slide:List1}), but this is also easy, for instance,
    to use the simple macro \Verb+\SeminarItemInOverlay+ which redefine the
    \Verb+\item+ macro of the various lists environments, to automatically
    have each one on the next overlay (see the example on
    slide~\pageref{slide:List2})
\newslide
    \item As usual with \AllTeX{}, take care to \HLe{spurious blanks}, which
    are one of the most common pitfalls in some circumstances. Always end the
    \texttt{overlay} environments with a percent sign, \%, to not introduce an
    unwanted blank and change the position of the material formatted in the
    next overlays:

\begin{Verbatim}
    \begin{overlay}{3}
    \end{overlay}§HLCBWe΅%Ά

    {\overlay{6}§HLCBWe΅%Ά
      ...}§HLCBWe΅%Ά

   \SeminarNextOverlay{...}§HLCBWe΅%Ά
\end{Verbatim}

    \item To show not only the slide number but also the overlay number, use
    the \texttt{page} counter rather than the \texttt{slide} one (see the
    example on slide~\pageref{slide:List2} in the PDF file):

\begin{Verbatim}
\fancyhead[R]{\thepage}
\end{Verbatim}
%
\newslide
    \item Obviously, we can also play with the transitions seen elsewhere
    (\href{file:sem-dem2.pdf}{sem-dem2.pdf}) when showing the overlays
    \item Another important point is of course to suppress all the overlay
    mechanism for the paper version (this is what the
    \Verb+\SeminarPaperVersion+ macro does, just inhibiting them with the
    \Verb+\overlaysfalse+ macro)
    \item From the usage point of view, the important thing is to define the
    overlays \HLe{inside} a slide and not as several consecutive slides.
    Specially, this will allowed to generate a coherent paper version without
    trouble: as overlays are deactivated in the paper versions, we will simply
    got the cumulative result. For progressive overlays, this will be the
    same. But if we want to have, in the paper versions, only one state, we
    have to introduce a test. See examples in the demonstration file for
    animated graphics (which are based on overlays) on
    \href{file:sem-dem6.pdf}{sem-dem6.pdf}
    \item In some cases, it is not realistic to generate the overlays inside
    the same slide. A such special case occur when we want to build an
    animated graphic with a lot of external files. This would be prohibitive,
    in compilation time and/or size of the resulting file. For an illustration
    of such problem, see too the file \href{file:sem-dem6.pdf}{sem-dem6.pdf}
  \end{dinglist}
\end{slide}

% We add an hyperlink to be able to go directly to the last overlay
% (\before at newslide rather than \slide at hook to have it working also
% with \newslide)
\makeatletter
\addto at hook{\before at newslide}{\hypertarget{hyp-EndSlide-\theslide}{}}
\makeatother

\ifx\SeminarPaperVersion\AnswerYes
\else
  \newslideframe{SeminarBackgroundEndSlide}{%
    \boxput(1.025,-0.96){\ButtonEndSlide}{#1}}
  \slideframe{SeminarBackgroundEndSlide}
\fi

% Cumulative overlays
% -------------------

\SeminarCumulativeOverlays

\hypersetup{pdfpagetransition=Dissolve /D 3}

\begin{slide}
  \slideheading{Cumulative overlays}
  \vspace{5mm}

  \begin{overlay}{1}
    How to solve this problem?
  \end{overlay}%

  \begin{dinglist}[red]{\DingListSymbolA}
    \begin{overlay}{2}
      \item First, keep quiet
    \end{overlay}%
    \begin{overlay}{3}
      \item Second, analyze carefully
            \begin{overlay}{4}
              (I repeat
               \begin{overlay}{5}
                 \HLf{--again and again and again and again and again and
                      again and again and again--}
               \end{overlay}%
               \HLe{carefully})
            \end{overlay}%
            the situation:
    \end{overlay}%
    \begin{overlay}{4}
      \begin{dinglist}[magenta]{\DingListSymbolB}
        \item what do you want yourself?
        \item what are the interests of other people involved?
      \end{dinglist}
    \end{overlay}%
    \begin{overlay}{6}
      \item Generally, just choose to do \HLe{nothing}...
    \end{overlay}%
  \end{dinglist}
\end{slide}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and a part of the log file after compilation, is the following

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is e-TeX, Version 3.14159-2.1 (Web2C 7.4.5) (format=latex 2005.9.17)  12
DEC 2005 14:54
entering extended mode
**sem-dem3.tex
(./sem-dem3.tex
LaTeX2e <2001/06/01>
Babel <v3.7h> and hyphenation patterns for american, french, german, ngerman,
ahasa, basque, catalan, croatian, czech, danish, dutch, finnish, greek,
iceland
ic, irish, italian, latin, magyar, norsk, norsk, portuges, romanian, russian,
lovak, slovene, spanish, swedish, turkish, ukrainian, nohyphenation, loaded.
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/seminar/seminar.cls
Document Class: seminar 1997/10/13, 1.4
Document Style: `seminar' v1.4 <1997/10/13> (tvz)
\slidewidth=\dimen102
\slideheight=\dimen103
\footheight=\dimen104
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/article.cls
Document Class: article 2001/04/21 v1.4e Standard LaTeX document class
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/size10.clo
File: size10.clo 2001/04/21 v1.4e Standard LaTeX file (size option)
)
\c at part=\count79
\c at section=\count80
\c at subsection=\count81
\c at subsubsection=\count82
\c at paragraph=\count83
\c at subparagraph=\count84
\c at figure=\count85
\c at table=\count86
\abovecaptionskip=\skip41
\belowcaptionskip=\skip42
\bibindent=\dimen105
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/seminar/sem-page.sty)
\before at document=\toks14
\after at document=\toks15
\before at enddocument=\toks16
\c at slide=\count87
\slide at count=\count88
\@slidebox=\box26
\not at slidebox=\box27
\slide at hook=\toks17
\after at slide=\toks18
\slide at footins=\insert233
\slide at listdepth=\count89
\saved at specials=\box28
\before at newslide=\toks19
\after at slidepage=\toks20
\slidesep=\skip43
\c at note=\count90
\slideframewidth=\dimen106
\slideframesep=\dimen107
\semin=\dimen108
\semcm=\dimen109
) (./seminar.con
seminar.con file: example of customization of the Seminar document class
(Version 3.1 of <June 19, 2002> (D.G.))
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/tools/calc.sty
Package: calc 1998/07/07 v4.1b Infix arithmetic (KKT,FJ)
\calc at Acount=\count91
\calc at Bcount=\count92
\calc at Adimen=\dimen110
\calc at Bdimen=\dimen111
\calc at Askip=\skip44
\calc at Bskip=\skip45
LaTeX Info: Redefining \setlength on input line 59.
LaTeX Info: Redefining \addtolength on input line 60.
\calc at denominator=\count93
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/caption/caption2.sty
Package: caption2 2004/05/10 v2.1c Customising captions (AS)
\captionmargin=\dimen112
\captionwidth=\dimen113
\captionindent=\dimen114
Package caption2 Info: Running in caption2 v2.0 compatibility mode on input
lin
e 197.
\captionlinewidth=\dimen115
\realcaptionwidth=\dimen116
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/misc/fancybox.sty
Package: fancybox 2000/09/19 1.3

Style option: `fancybox' v1.3 <2000/09/19> (tvz)
\@fancybox=\box29
\shadowsize=\dimen117
\@Sbox=\box30
\do at VerbBox=\toks21
\the at fancyput=\toks22
\this at fancyput=\toks23
\EndVerbatimTokens=\toks24
\Verbatim at Outfile=\write3
\Verbatim at Infile=\read1
) (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/fancyhdr/fancyhdr.sty
\headwidth=\dimen118
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/fancyvrb/fancyvrb.sty
Package: fancyvrb 2000/03/21

Style option: `fancyvrb' v2.7, with DG/SPQR fixes <2000/03/21> (tvz)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/graphics/keyval.sty
Package: keyval 1999/03/16 v1.13 key=value parser (DPC)
\KV at toks@=\toks25
)
\FV at CodeLineNo=\count94
\FV at InFile=\read2
\FV at TabBox=\box31
\c at FancyVerbLine=\count95
\FV at StepNumber=\count96
\FV at OutFile=\write4
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/graphics/pstcol.sty
Package: pstcol 2001/06/20 v1.1 PSTricks color colompatibility (DPC)

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/pstricks/pstricks.sty
Package: pstricks 1997/03/25 package wrapper for PSTricks pstricks.tex

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/pstricks/pstricks.tex
`PSTricks' v97 patch 14  <1999/12/23> (tvz)
\pst at dima=\dimen119
\pst at dimb=\dimen120
\pst at dimc=\dimen121
\pst at dimd=\dimen122
\pst at dimg=\dimen123
\pst at dimh=\dimen124
\pst at hbox=\box32
\pst at boxg=\box33
\pst at cnta=\count97
\pst at cntb=\count98
\pst at cntc=\count99
\pst at cntd=\count100
\pst at cntg=\count101
\pst at cnth=\count102
\pst at toks=\toks26
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/pstricks/pstricks.con)
\psunit=\dimen125
\psxunit=\dimen126
\psyunit=\dimen127
\pslinewidth=\dimen128
\pst at customdefs=\toks27
\pslinearc=\dimen129
\everypsbox=\toks28
\psframesep=\dimen130
\pslabelsep=\dimen131
\theoverlaybox=\box34
))
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/graphics/color.sty
Package: color 1999/02/16 v1.0i Standard LaTeX Color (DPC)

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/config/color.cfg
File: color.cfg 2001/08/31 v1.1 color configuration of teTeX/TeXLive
)
Package color Info: Driver file: dvips.def on input line 125.

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/graphics/dvips.def
File: dvips.def 1999/02/16 v3.0i Driver-dependant file (DPC,SPQR)
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/graphics/dvipsnam.def
File: dvipsnam.def 1999/02/16 v3.0i Driver-dependant file (DPC,SPQR)
)))
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/graphics/graphicx.sty
Package: graphicx 1999/02/16 v1.0f Enhanced LaTeX Graphics (DPC,SPQR)

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/graphics/graphics.sty
Package: graphics 2001/07/07 v1.0n Standard LaTeX Graphics (DPC,SPQR)

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/graphics/trig.sty
Package: trig 1999/03/16 v1.09 sin cos tan (DPC)
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/config/graphics.cfg
File: graphics.cfg 2001/08/31 v1.1 graphics configuration of teTeX/TeXLive
)
Package graphics Info: Driver file: dvips.def on input line 80.
)
\Gin at req@height=\dimen132
\Gin at req@width=\dimen133
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/multido/multido.sty
Package: multido 1997/03/25 package wrapper for multido.tex

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/multido/multido.tex  v1.4, 93/01/14 <tvz>
\multido at count=\count103
\multidocount=\count104
\multido at stuff=\toks29
))
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/psnfss/pifont.sty
Package: pifont 2002/09/08 PSNFSS-v9.0a Pi font support (SPQR)
LaTeX Font Info:    Try loading font information for U+pzd on input line 62.

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/psnfss/upzd.fd
File: upzd.fd 2001/06/04 font definitions for U/pzd.
)
LaTeX Font Info:    Try loading font information for U+psy on input line 63.

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/psnfss/upsy.fd
File: upsy.fd 2001/06/04 font definitions for U/psy.
))
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/pstricks/pst-fr3d.sty
Package: pst-fr3d 2002/02/25 package wrapper for PSTricks pst-fr3d.tex

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/pstricks/pst-fr3d.tex
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/xkeyval/pst-xkey.tex
File: pst-xkey.tex 2005/11/25 v1.6 PSTricks specialization of xkeyval (HA)

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/xkeyval/xkeyval.sty
Package: xkeyval 2005/11/25 v2.5e package option processing (HA)

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/xkeyval/xkeyval.tex
\XKV at toks=\toks30
\XKV at depth=\count105
File: xkeyval.tex 2005/11/25 v2.5e key=value parser (HA)
)))
`Pst-FrameBox3d' v1.01, 2004/11/14 (Denis Girou)))
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/pstricks/pst-grad.sty
Package: pst-grad 1997/03/25 package wrapper for PSTricks pst-grad.tex

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/pstricks/pst-grad.tex  v97 patch 1, 1997/04/28
Package color Info: Redefining color gradbegin on input line 45.
Package color Info: Redefining color gradend on input line 49.
))
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/pstricks/pst-node.sty
Package: pst-node 1997/03/25 package wrapper for PSTricks pst-node.tex

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/pstricks/pst-node.tex  v97 patch 11, 2000/11/09
\psrow=\count106
\pscol=\count107
\psmatrixcnt=\count108
\psrowsep=\skip46
\pscolsep=\skip47
)) (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/pstricks/pst-slpe.sty
Package: pst-slpe 98/09/15: package wrapper for PSTricks pst-slpe.tex

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/pstricks/pst-slpe.tex  v1.0, 98/09/15))
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/seminar/semcolor.sty
Style Option: `semcolor' for doc style `seminar' 1.0 <93/04/01> (tvz)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/pstricks/pstricks.tex))
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/seminar/semhelv.sty
Style Option: `semhelv' for the `seminar' doc style 1.4 <2000/05/08> (tvz)
Modified by Stefan (see source for details)
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/m/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 8.20007pt on input line 176.
) (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/seminar/semlayer.sty
\@@slidebox=\box35
\c at overlay=\count109
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/seminar/slidesec.sty
File `slidesec.sty' v0.9  92/05/07  <tvz>
\@temptokenb=\toks31
\c at slidesection=\count110
\c at slidesubsection=\count111
) (/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/thumbpdf/thumbpdf.sty
Package: thumbpdf 2002/05/26 v3.2 Inclusion of thumbnails (HO)
 (./thumbpdf.cfg)
(./sem-dem3.tpm)) (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/misc/truncate.sty
Package: truncate 2001/08/20  ver 3.6
\@Trunc at RestHyph=\toks32
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/misc/url.sty
\Urlmuskip=\muskip10
Package: url 1999/03/28  ver 1.5x  Verb mode for urls, etc.
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/seminar/seminar.bug) (./seminar.bg2
seminar.bg2: various corrections for the Seminar document class
added since seminar.bug and few add-ons for overlays
(Version 2.1 of <May 31, 2002> (D.G.))
\Seminar at SlideBoxBackground=\box36
)
keyval: 1998/07/23 v1.11 key=value parser (DPC)
 (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/hyperref/hyperref.sty
Package: hyperref 2003/01/22 v6.73n Hypertext links for LaTeX
\@linkdim=\dimen134
\Hy at linkcounter=\count112
\Hy at pagecounter=\count113

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/hyperref/pd1enc.def
File: pd1enc.def 2003/01/22 v6.73n Hyperref: PDFDocEncoding definition (HO)
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/config/hyperref.cfg
File: hyperref.cfg 2002/06/06 v1.2 hyperref configuration of TeXLive and teTeX
)
Package hyperref Info: Option `pdffitwindow' set `true' on input line 1744.
Package hyperref Info: Option `colorlinks' set `true' on input line 1744.
Package hyperref Info: Option `bookmarks' set `true' on input line 1744.
Package hyperref Info: Hyper figures OFF on input line 1792.
Package hyperref Info: Link nesting OFF on input line 1797.
Package hyperref Info: Hyper index ON on input line 1800.
Package hyperref Info: Plain pages ON on input line 1805.
Package hyperref Info: Backreferencing OFF on input line 1812.

Implicit mode ON; LaTeX internals redefined
Package hyperref Info: Bookmarks ON on input line 1916.
LaTeX Info: Redefining \url on input line 2055.
\Fld at menulength=\count114
\Field at Width=\dimen135
\Fld at charsize=\dimen136
\Choice at toks=\toks33
\Field at toks=\toks34
Package hyperref Info: Hyper figures OFF on input line 2513.
Package hyperref Info: Link nesting OFF on input line 2518.
Package hyperref Info: Hyper index ON on input line 2521.
Package hyperref Info: backreferencing OFF on input line 2528.
Package hyperref Info: Link coloring ON on input line 2531.
\c at Item=\count115
\c at Hfootnote=\count116
)
*hyperref using default driver hdvips*
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/hyperref/hdvips.def
File: hdvips.def 2003/01/22 v6.73n Hyperref driver for dvips

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/hyperref/pdfmark.def
File: pdfmark.def 2003/01/22 v6.73n Hyperref definitions for pdfmark specials
\pdf at docset=\toks35
\pdf at box=\box37
\pdf at toks=\toks36
\pdf at defaulttoks=\toks37
\Fld at listcount=\count117
\@outlinefile=\write5
))
\PstFractal at DeepRecursion=\count118

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/fancyvrb/hcolor.sty
Package: hcolor 1998/03/19

`hcolor' v1.4, 1998/03/19 (Denis Girou))
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/seminar/sem-a4.sty
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/seminar/sem-page.sty))
\PstAnnotation at BoxBaselineskipDim=\dimen137
\PstAnnotation at BoxLengthDim=\dimen138
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/carlisle/colortbl.sty
Package: colortbl 1999/03/24 v0.1i Color table columns (DPC)

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/tools/array.sty
Package: array 1998/05/13 v2.3m Tabular extension package (FMi)
\col at sep=\dimen139
\extrarowheight=\dimen140
\NC at list=\toks38
\extratabsurround=\skip48
\backup at length=\skip49
)
\everycr=\toks39
\minrowclearance=\skip50
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/misc/arrayjob.sty
Package: arrayjob 2000/05/03 v1.03 Array management
\dataheight=\count119
\array at width=\count120
\index at count=\count121
\index at total=\count122
\temp at toks=\toks40
\temp at count=\count123
\temp@@count=\count124
\temp@@@count=\count125
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/multirow/multirow.sty
\bigstrutjot=\dimen141
)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/pstricks/pst-lens.sty
Package: pst-lens 2001/01/29 package wrapper for PSTricks pst-lens.tex

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/pstricks/pst-lens.tex
`PST-Lens' v1.0, 2001/02/19 (Denis Girou and Manuel Luque)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/pstricks/pst-key.tex
keyval: 1998/07/23 v1.11 key=value parser (DPC)
)
\PstLens at HandleWidth=\dimen142
Package color Info: Redefining color Salmon on input line 68.
)) (./sem-dem.sty)
(./sem-dem3.aux)
\openout1 = `sem-dem3.aux'.

LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for OML/cmm/m/it on input line 189.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 189.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for T1/cmr/m/n on input line 189.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 189.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for OT1/cmr/m/n on input line 189.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 189.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for OMS/cmsy/m/n on input line 189.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 189.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for OMX/cmex/m/n on input line 189.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 189.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for U/cmr/m/n on input line 189.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 189.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for PD1/pdf/m/n on input line 189.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 189.
Package hyperref Info: Link coloring ON on input line 189.
 (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/hyperref/nameref.sty
Package: nameref 2001/01/27 v2.19 Cross-referencing by name of section
\c at section@level=\count126
)
LaTeX Info: Redefining \ref on input line 189.
LaTeX Info: Redefining \pageref on input line 189.

(./sem-dem3.out) (./sem-dem3.out)
\openout5 = `sem-dem3.out'.

LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/m/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 9.84009pt on input line 191.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/m/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 11.80809pt on input line 191.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/bx/n' in size <14.4> not
availabl
(Font)              Font shape `OT1/helvetica/b/n' tried instead on input line
191.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/b/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 11.80809pt on input line 191.
LaTeX Font Info:    External font `cmex10' loaded for size
(Font)              <14.4> on input line 191.
LaTeX Font Info:    External font `cmex10' loaded for size
(Font)              <7> on input line 191.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/bx/n' in size <10> not available
(Font)              Font shape `OT1/helvetica/b/n' tried instead on input line
191.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/b/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 8.20007pt on input line 191.
LaTeX Font Info:    External font `cmex10' loaded for size
(Font)              <5> on input line 191.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/m/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 6.56006pt on input line 191.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/bx/n' in size <8> not available
(Font)              Font shape `OT1/helvetica/b/n' tried instead on input line
191.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/b/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 6.56006pt on input line 191.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/m/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 5.74005pt on input line 191.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/bx/n' in size <17.28> not
availab
le
(Font)              Font shape `OT1/helvetica/b/n' tried instead on input line
191.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/b/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 14.16972pt on input line 191.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/m/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 4.10004pt on input line 191.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/bx/n' in size <5> not available
(Font)              Font shape `OT1/helvetica/b/n' tried instead on input line
191.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/b/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 4.10004pt on input line 191.
 [1

] (./sem-dem3.los) [2

]
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/bx/n' in size <12> not available
(Font)              Font shape `OT1/helvetica/b/n' tried instead on input line
203.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/b/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 9.84009pt on input line 203.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/m/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 7.38007pt on input line 225.
LaTeX Font Info:    External font `cmex10' loaded for size
(Font)              <9> on input line 225.
LaTeX Font Info:    External font `cmex10' loaded for size
(Font)              <6> on input line 225.
 [3

]
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/courier/m/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 8.865pt on input line 236.
LaTeX Font Info:    External font `cmex10' loaded for size
(Font)              <8> on input line 242.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/m/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 4.92004pt on input line 242.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/m/sc' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 6.56006pt on input line 242.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/courier/m/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 7.88pt on input line 242.

Underfull \hbox (badness 10000) in paragraph at lines 242--242
[][][]\OT1/helvetica/m/n/8 For tech-ni-cal ex-pla-na-tions, see the pages
243--
244 in Tim-o-thy \OT1/helvetica/m/sc/8 van Zandt \OT1/helvetica/m/n/8 and
De-ni
s \OT1/helvetica/m/sc/8 Girou\OT1/helvetica/m/n/8 ,
 []

Underfull \hbox (badness 10000) in paragraph at lines 242--242
\OT1/courier/m/n/8 Inside PSTricks\OT1/helvetica/m/n/8 , TUG-boat, Vol-ume 15,
Num-ber 3, Septem-ber 1994, pages 239--246, avail-able on
 []

[4

]
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/courier/m/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 9.85pt on input line 266.
 [5

]
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/helvetica/m/sc' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 8.20007pt on input line 276.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/courier/bx/n' in size <9> not available
(Font)              Font shape `OT1/courier/b/n' tried instead on input line
28
5.
LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `OT1/courier/b/n' will be
(Font)              scaled to size 8.865pt on input line 285.
 [6] [7]
Overfull \hbox (1.73842pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 351--353
 []

! keyval: FrameBoxThreeDColorHSB undefined.
\KV at err #1->\errmessage {keyval: #1}

l.384 \end{slide}