[pstricks] b5 paper problems

Rafael Castro Triguero me1catrr at uco.es
Mon Dec 5 17:36:28 CET 2005

I have two questions to the group people,

1º) I am writing my PhD thesis in LaTeX with Winedt editor. I have been
using Pstricks to design some pictures. I convert jpg to .eps with
Freehand, in order to include pictures when I use the scanner. In this
way I do all of this to compile the document to
LateX--->dvi-ps--->ps-pdf, with this 3 compilations I get the right
pictures with Pstricks and I get a .pdf file that I can print easily
with a epson C70 stylus printer (that it is not a postcript printer). Is
there any possibility to compile to pdf in one compilation and the
Pstricks looks right?

2º) The document class that I have been using is b5paper, when I get the
last compilation in Acrobat 7.0 professional, I get a document in A4
paper, with spaces, but not a b5 paper, I have been looking for a paper
parameter but I haven't found anyone. What is the reason? Can I change it?

Thanks to all

PD: I am beginner and quite pstricks-silly, he he.

PhD. Student Rafael Castro Triguero
University of Córdoba
Polithecnical School
Menéndez Pidal Avenue