[pstricks] pst-pdf and WinEdt

Ryan Higginbottom mathalot at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 21:40:10 CEST 2005

Dear list:

I am new to pstricks and fairly unskilled at several computer-related
tasks.  Nevertheless, I have used (and loved) LaTeX for a number of years
for mathematical documents.

Having just started with pstricks, there may be a better way to do this,
but I have seen pst-pdf as the suggested way to create PDF output with
pstricks.  I use MikTeX and WinEdt on a Windows 2000 computer, and I was
hoping that someone could help me (or point me in the right direction) on
how to use this package.  I have tried unsuccessfully to use the suggested
ps4pdf.bat file.

If there is a better way to create PDF output with pstricks, making sure
that the margins are preserved faithfully (this was my problem with latex
--> dvips --> ps2pdf), I would welcome that as an alternative.

Thank you!

Ryan Higginbottom