[pstricks] Re: Math in figures in a sans serif font?

Herbert Voss hvoss at tug.org
Tue Jul 19 13:54:37 CEST 2005

Angus Leeming wrote:
> Herbert Voss wrote:
>

>>>Easier than this gnuplot file which is exported to XFig by my
>>>gnuplot2fig.sh script? Sorry, Herbert. I think I win that one ;-)
>

>>ok, here we go
>>Attached the pdf with your and my image ... :-)
>

> Nice! Well done!
>
> I guess that the tweaking needed to get the two to appear more similar
> is minimal and straightforward?
>
> Anyway, the bet was that that you could do it more easily than 20
> lines of gnuplot script, so let's see your source ;-)

additional all the lines of your other scripts ...
addtional all the strokes in xfig
additional ... :-)

More serious: the advantage is, that all these font stuff
when using gnuplot->xfig->latex is no more a (real) problem
and that you are able to do some changes to the output
always "on the fly".

the only new macro is \getErrorBar, but I had an existing one
for two error values +/-.
http://tug.org/PSTricks/main.cgi?file=examples#dotError

The other plots could be done with pstricks-add.