[pstricks] Nested \multido{}

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jul 5 22:26:14 CEST 2005

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  I'm not getting the results I want from the attached file. Without the
> outer \multido{} loop, I see nine ovals in a single row. With the outer loop,
> I get 180 ovals printed in multiple rows that extend the full width of the
> page.
>
>  What have I missed in the \multido{} syntax or the code setup?

   Got this part fixed: put it in a minibox environment.

   Can I use \multidocount to put the line number to the left of each line of
\psovalbox?

Thanks,

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President      | Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)  | Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"