[pstricks] A problem with "pstricks.tex"

Jean-Côme Charpentier Jean-Come.Charpentier at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 4 13:14:54 CEST 2005

Zhong wrote:
> Dear All:
>
> I am using MikTex to draw a network graph.
> But there is a limit that the diameter of a circle cannot be larger than 40 pt.

With what package(s)?  If you use epic, I thinkk that
   \usepackage{epic}
   \usepackage{eepic}
works better... but I prefere pstricks!

> [...]
> So I have two questions here and hope you can teach me how to solve them:
> 1,  How can I make the WinEdt tool do not ask me such info:
> " ! I can't find file `pstricks.tex'.
> l.2 \input pstricks.tex
> Please type another input file name: "

Have you refresh you database (mktexlsr or texhash or some button in
your latex editor)?

> 2 How can I get the picture I want.

You have to see the result as PostScript (dvips to obtain <file>.ps and
then gsview to see it).

Regards,

   Jean-Côme Charpentier