[pstricks] pst-vue3d/pst-3dplot question

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Sat Jun 25 16:04:34 CEST 2005

Wim Neimeijer wrote:

> I am trying to understand the pst-vue3d \psset settings from the
> pst-vue3d documentation (vue3d-e.pdf) like
>
> \psset{THETA=30,PHI=30,Dobs=100,Decran=10}
>
> I understand the angle settings and I figured Decran has to do with
> scaling.
> But the Dobs setting is not clear to me. Perhaps I am looking at the
> wrong document
> but cannot find a document decribing the above.

http://www.perce.de/LaTeX/pst-vue3d/vue3d-de.pdf

there are some examples and maybe you understand a bit of
the german text

> I am also using pst-3dplot for 3D drawings, and I was also wondering
> if the settings for pst-vue3d would  interfere with the pst-3dplot as I am
> planning to use both these packages ?

shoud be no problem

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.tug.org/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes