[pstricks] Page Orientation and Origin Location

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jun 23 15:11:03 CEST 2005

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005, Herbert Voss wrote:

> psmatrix is defined in pst-node

Herbert,

   Aha! The Users Guide has nothing about it. I'll be one of the first to buy
the English version of your PSTricks book when it's available.

   Of course, my book was supposed to be out by the end of April; May at the
latest. It's been in the Springer-Verlag warehouse for weeks and they still
haven't released it. My production editor was told it would be released
yesterday, but so far nothing on their web site or on amazon. So, I won't
hold my breath for your publisher to meet deadlines, either. :-)

Thanks,

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President