[pstricks] Page Orientation and Origin Location

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jun 21 18:16:00 CEST 2005

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  On my initial two illustrative plots I have the limits for pspicture
> set at (0,8)(9,5). With units=1.5cm, the plot is offset near the right edge
> of the page. If I change the initial x-axis location to -0.5 then half the
> y-axis label is hidden because it's outside the viewport. But, there is
> plenty of room on the left.

   Discovered the orgin={} command on page 24 of the Users Guide. If I put the
command within the \psset options, the axes and curve move, but the tics and
all labels remain. If I put the command as an option to pspicture, the code
fails to compile. The Users Guide mentions that this is a result of the
origin affecting only pure graphics objects, so how does one shift the origin
of the entire figure?

Thanks,

Rich

--