[pstricks] Geometry type macros

Faton Berisha fberisha at uni-pr.edu
Mon May 23 08:43:12 CEST 2005

Thank you for your message. Your package seems to be exactly what I had in
mind. It would have saved me many hours if I had known about it. Even though
I looked up, I couldn't find it. Is there a reason it's now distributed with
standard TeX distributions (or is it that I haven't updated my MiKTeX
distribution lately!) and not enlisted in the catalogue?

Best regards,
F. Berisha