[pstricks] Very, very first question

Pablo Malavolta volta at cvtci.com.ar
Wed May 4 00:44:51 CEST 2005

Hello all
    I have the LaTeX graphics companion book and I want to do some graphisc in a document, so I tried this:

\begin{pspicture}
(0,0)(3,2)\showgrid
\pscircle(1,1){1}\pscircle (1,1){2}
\end{pspicture}

But when I compiled it, I have this error message in my Yap logbook (Im using a pc with winedit editor and yap dvi viewer)

Enabling anti-aliasing...
Unrecoverable error: undefined in tx at Dict
Error: PostScript problem:

Unrecoverable error: undefined in tx at Dict

Offending PostScript:
 tx at Dict begin STP newpath 0.8 SLW 0. setgray  28.45274 28.45274 28.45274 .5 CLW mul sub 0 360 arc closepath gsave 0.8 SLW 0. setgray 0 setlinecap stroke  grestore end

Sometimes I could view thew image, sometimes one circle and not the other. Well, I dont know what happens.
I have installed the miktex version from the Tex live 5d cd (July 2000).

Thanks and sorry for these idiot question.

Pablo.