[pstricks] Accessing key/value parameters set using \pssetincustom macros?

Hendri Adriaens Hendri at uvt.nl
Wed Apr 27 15:08:14 CEST 2005

> BTW, I made the following modifications to the code and it
> worked...but I'm
> not sure why.
[...]
> \presetkeys[psset]{rjh}{%
>   linecolor=blue,linewidth=1.25pt,arrowscale=1.25,arrows=->%
> }{}

Well, that might work now due to a bug in xkeyval 2.4
picking up presets for keys that are defined in another
family in the list than the one they are assigned to
(namely rjh). This will change in xkeyval 2.5 and make
you `solution' not work anymore. You can use the code
that I proposed.

> know which family to use? Or is that the wrong question to ask?

The families in \pst at famlist, see xkeyval docs.

-Hendri.