[pstricks] Mangled EPS/PS axes...forgot the attachments

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Mon Feb 28 15:33:32 CET 2005

Akil Khamisi Sutton wrote:
> Forgot the attachments
>
> I have included answers to the following questions and gif and txt
> attachments to explain the problem. I hope this is OK.
>
> 1. I am currently using VTEX 7.4
> 2. It happens in the PDF mode, which is the only one I use.
> 3. I have included 3 attachments
>         a. correct_axis.gif - how my EPS figure is supposed to look.
>            I create this EPS by running a bat file on a UGH file.
>         b. mangled_axis.gif - this is what VTEX does to my EPS files
>            the axes are butchered and the titles are gone
>         c. tex code.txt - this is a copy of my relevant tex code for
>            for including tex files.

but where is the PSTricks code??

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes