[pstricks] buildcycle in pstricks?

Jean Magnan de Bornier jean at bornier.net
Tue Feb 22 16:39:41 CET 2005

Hello all,
I am new to pstricks, so please excuse my naivety.
I am currently trying to fill the region defined by several *intersecting*
curves but didn't find the right way. I learned how to do that with
metapost (which I won't use anymore :-) ): buildcycle, and then fill, but
within pstricks it seems that with pscustom one obtains a region defined
by the end-points of the curves, rather than the intersections.
Is there a way?
tia,
--
Jean Magnan de Bornier
3 Cours Victor Hugo, 13980 Alleins   France