[pstricks] font problem with pstricks and pdftricks

kris.dumont at ugent.be kris.dumont at ugent.be
Sun Aug 1 20:05:57 CEST 2004

Dear all,

I'm having some problems with overlapping characters in my pdf-files. I
generate some figures with pdftricks and pstricks. This results in a pdf
file for each of my figures. When including these files in my pdf fileand
viewing them in Acrobat Reader, I experience some problems with
overlapping characters.
Is there someone who has experienced the same problem? If yes, how can I
solve the problem? An example can be found in attachment.
Best Regards,
Kris