[pstricks] 2 questions about bardiag

Patrick Drechsler patrick.drechsler at gmx.net
Wed Nov 26 18:58:59 CET 2003

Hi Herbert,

Herbert Voss wrote on 26 Nov 2003 18:37:30 MET:

> Patrick Drechsler wrote:
>> I have 2 question concerning the 'bardial' package.
>> But first here's a short example (sorry for using prosper in the
>> example but it's a good way of demonstrating the effects):
>
> I do not understand why do you need prosper to show this
> effect?

see below...

>> 1. I would like to get rid off the top and right hand frame. Is there
>>    an easy way of doing this (maybe with 'diagramframestyle')?
>
> without prosper I get only a frame for the legend.

Because I set the linecolor to white. And the normal background is
white also. That is why I included a default background from prosper
which has a gradient background. So setting the linecolor to a
certain value doesn't do me any good in this case. The same goes for
the white legend background.

I hope my problem is a bit clearer now?

Patrick

--
I wish dialog boxes had a button saying "Whatever".  I hate being
forced to answer "Yes" or "No" to a question I have no opinion on