[pstricks] 2 questions about bardiag

Patrick Drechsler patrick.drechsler at gmx.net
Tue Nov 25 20:57:02 CET 2003

Hi,

I have 2 question concerning the 'bardial' package.

But first here's a short example (sorry for using prosper in the
example but it's a good way of demonstrating the effects):

--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
\documentclass[slideColor,colorBG,pdf,azure,noaccumulate,ps2pdf]{prosper}
\usepackage{bardiag}
\begin{document}
%
\begin{slide}{Slide1}%
  % following line has to be in front of \bardiagrambegin!!:
  \newpsstyle{diagframestyle}{linewidth=1pt,linecolor=white,fillstyle=none}%
  \bardiagrambegin{10}{10}{2cm}{4}{5}{0.6cm}{0.6cm}%
  \renewcommand{\shownumbers}{0}%
      \setlength{\captionoffset}{8mm}%
      \baritem{ }{5}{green}%
      \baritem{ }{8}{yellow}%
      \diagLegendbegin{0.5}{9.8}{4}%
%%       \diagLegendoptions{}{}{1} %<- need transparency!
      \diagLegenditem{\black \tiny foo}{green}%
      \diagLegenditem{\black \tiny bar}{yellow}%
      \diagLegendend%
      \bardiagramend{Foo}{Bar}%
    \end{slide}%
\end{document}

1. I would like to get rid off the top and right hand frame. Is there
   an easy way of doing this (maybe with 'diagramframestyle')?

2. Is there a way of making 'diagLegendoptions' transparent?

TIA,

Patrick
--
Fortune cookie of the day:
The problem with graduate students, in general, is that they have