[pstricks] Acrobat Notes

haig haig-krikorian at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 6 00:52:39 CEST 2003

I am trying to develop a button that mimics the Notes pdf functionality
in order to allow users to add notes at random to a file.

I have defined the button  as:

\newcommand{\NoteButton}{%
	\rput[tl](-1.25,-0.35){
		\psset{unit=0.2,linestyle=none,fillstyle=solid}%

\psframebox[framesep=0.1,fillcolor=yellow,framearc=0.2]{%
  				\Acrobatmenu{Note}{%

\makebox[0.75cm][c]{\textcolor{black}{Notes}
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

and have placed it sucessfully one each page using

\fancyhead[R]{\tiny{\bf \FileDate} \hspace{0.10in} \NoteButton}

I can sucessfully run Latex (PcTex) with PsTricks and generate the PDF file

When I depress the notes button I would like to place the mouse on the page
and then
be able to add the note.. The button depresses but nothing happens.... What
am I missing?

- Regards, Haig