[pstricks] problem with overlapping dashed lines (or dotted lines.)

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Sat Aug 2 09:06:58 CEST 2003

Lakhinder Walia schrieb:

> I am having problem with drawing a circuit where one electrical input
> is going to four gates.  Line starts horizontal from left end, and then bends
> (90 degree)
>   at 2 cm, 3cm, 4cm and 5cm from left end. The problem is in the horizontal
> section.
>
> The lines were drawn with ncangles or ncangle or ncloop, and as the
> line progresses from input node towards the other end, the dashed line
> turns into a solid line, perhaps due to spacing issues.
>
> Then I experimented with a very simple line below, and the results
> are similar.  How could I fix this please? Thanks.

You could use special coordinates like P(A|B), where A defines
the x and B the y-coordinate. Together with the ABinterCD
macro you'll get the inetrsection points.

Herbert

\listfiles
\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{pst-node}
\usepackage{pst-3dplot}
\begin{document}

\psset{linestyle=dashed, dotsep=2pt, dash=3pt 2pt,%
	arrows=*-*}
\begin{pspicture}(10,5)
\pnode(0,3){A}
\pnode(1,0){F1}
\pnode(3,0){F2}
\pnode(5,0){F3}
\ABinterCD(A)(10,0|A)(F3)(F3|0,10){I3}\psline(A)(I3)(F3)
\ABinterCD(A)(10,0|A)(F2)(F2|0,10){I2}\psline(I2)(F2)
\ABinterCD(A)(10,0|A)(F1)(F1|0,10){I1}\psline(I1)(F1)

http://www.pstricks.de/