[pstricks] Patch to psellipticarc

vin gui vin.gui at laposte.net
Sat May 17 16:13:45 CEST 2003

Here is my modification of psellipticarc.

In non-pathological situations, the difference of output between this
code and the original one is nearly invisible.
However, when the arrow is drawn in a very curved part of the ellipse,
then the new code works better.

I attach a maple file showing some iterations.

By the way, I think there was a factor 2 forgotten in the treatment of
arcsepA/arcsepB in the initial code.

Vincent.

--
Vincent Guirardel