[pstricks] [Fwd: Re: [VTeX] fancybox and pstricks]

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Apr 30 12:17:01 CEST 2003

Walter Schmidt sagte:
> On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:28:55 +0200, Herbert Voss wrote:
>
>>Denis Girou schrieb:
>>>   From the PSTricks distribution point of vue, this does not concern
>>> the
>>> pstricks.con file, which is for the de facto standard dvips driver,
>>> but the
 file CTAN:graphics/pstricks/generic/vtex.con , which become
>>> pstricks.con
 when VTeX is used.

Ah, I should have read this mail well ...

> PSTricks does not automagically load the appropriate .con file.
> Instead, the particular .con file to be used is to be renamed
> to "pstricks.con".  VTeX has a copy of vtex.con with the name
> "pstricks.con" in the directory texmf/vtex/config.

Yes, that's the point

Thanks Walter

Dr.-Ing Herbert Voss
Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE