[pstricks] a question on \PSTtoEPS

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Sat Apr 12 21:13:44 CEST 2003

>>>>> "Daniel.Becker" == Daniel Becker <dtbecker at web.de> writes:

    Daniel.Becker> \usepackage{pst2eps}

    Daniel.Becker> in the preamble, but then I received an error message "pst2eps.sty not
    Daniel.Becker> found".

  Herbert gave you the answer, but you must be aware that the current
documentation is not completely up to date (this is why it was in a
subdirectory called "obsolete" - there is an ungoing project to repackage,
complete and up to date it, which must be finished in one month or two).

  Nevertheless, your problem was mentioned in the file
CTAN:graphics/pstricks/README

> So, take care that `pst2eps' is now `pst-eps', `charpath' is now `pst-char',
> `gradient' is now `pst-grad', `textpath' is now `pst-text' and `pstree' is
> now `pst-tree'.

  All people must have read it! It also describe other common pitfalls...

D.G.