Problem with PCTeX

Malik SMAINI smaini_m at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 11 14:25:47 CEST 1999

Hello,
We are Mathematics students at the University of Marseille (France) and
wonder if you can help us. We are studying the Gibbons-Jeremy thesis
(Algebra for Tree Algorithms) under the supervision of Professor J.P
Olivier. We have to type our report with PCTeX32 version 3.2 (for
Windows). We need  the macro pst-nodes (with pstricks) which we found
on the web for drawing trees. But unfortunately, we are novices in
latex and an error message appears when we typeset our document, an
error message appears : unable to open graphics file tx at Dict.
Thanking you in advance for your assistance.
Best regards,

SMAINI Malik (smaini_m at yahoo.fr)
El Fassal Soad

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>