pscharclip

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Thu Mar 11 12:35:12 CET 1999

>>>>> "Peter.Flynn" == Peter Flynn <pflynn at imbolc.ucc.ie> writes:

    Peter.Flynn> The example of \pscharclip in the _Graphics Companion_
    Peter.Flynn> (p.113) appears not to match the printout, in that

    Peter.Flynn> a. linecolor=red ought to make a red _outline_ round
    Peter.Flynn>    the letters, not fill them with red, surely?

    Peter.Flynn> b. fillcolor=yellow is being ignored/disobeyed

  True, but already reported. See:
http://www.tug.org/ListsArchives/pstricks/msg00253.html

  Confirm privately that my correction is correct on your examples too.

    Peter.Flynn> Is there an updated pst-char lurking somewhere?

  I just see that I never diffuse the corrected version "97 patch 2" from
1998/11/26 and that the "97 patch 1" is still the CTAN one.

  I'll sent it soon to Sebastian (but I remember that I receive another bug
report on pst-char some weeks ago and that I would like to check again the
problem on the \psspan macro that I never solved until now).

D.G.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>