[protext] starting to use latex: questions

Thomas Feuerstack Thomas.Feuerstack at FernUni-Hagen.de
Wed Feb 5 13:47:40 CET 2014

Am 04.02.2014 17:22, schrieb murray denofsky:
> Where is the local guide (in English!)? Where is the editor and sample
> texts? I have looked all thru the starting pages and can't find them.
> Help!  Thanks --Murray

it would have been helpfull, if you'd described more precisily from
which pages you've started your research.

So, all i can do for the moment is to tell you, that its all included in
the ProTeXt-package you'll find on CTan.

Regards - Thomas