[protext] Convert Latex to pdf

Thomas Feuerstack Thomas.Feuerstack at FernUni-Hagen.de
Mon Jan 27 08:35:41 CET 2014

Hi,

Am 25.01.2014 20:45, schrieb Marina Doria Garcia de Cortazar:
> I downloaded MixText program. I was able to write a Latex document,
> however I can´t convert it into pdf. How can I do it?

The simple answer is: Use pdflatex instead of latex to convert your
document.

In case you need a more precise answer, give me a little bit more
information about your environment, which means i.e.:

- Which editor do you use to write your document?

- What happens, when you start to convert it?

- If your try ends into an error, which error message do you receive?

- ...

You'll see, questions after questions...

Regards - Thomas