[protext] Information regarding PROTEXT2.X and 3.X - ECCN

Oliveira, Jeronimo L /C jeronimo.l.oliveira at exxonmobil.com
Mon Oct 17 15:50:01 CEST 2011

Karl,

I am working on an internal request for your application PROTEXT2.X and 3.X . In order to attend this request, I need to obtain the Export Control Classification Number (ECCN). Export controls prohibit or restrict the export or re-export of certain specific products, technologies and services from the United States to designated countries. We inquiring if there is an export control classification number (ECCN) for the mentioned software.

In the event you don't have an ECCN, could please fill out and sign the attached document? That way we will be able to self-classify internally.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Jeronimo Lamb de Oliveira
Contract Analyst | Contract Administration-SA
Global Strategic Services | Software Services
ExxonMobil BSC Brasil Ltda.
Phone number (+55 41) 3259-8262 (A2W 302-8262)
Email: jeronimo.l.oliveira at exxonmobil.com<mailto:jeronimo.l.oliveira at exxonmobil.com>

This document may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the electronically transmitted material is prohibited.