[protext] Latex version - Voluntary support

VIKASH . vikash4exploring at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:30:02 CEST 2011

Dear Sir,

After lots of recommendation from my friends and teachers, I am about to
download latex from your website and looking forward to learn and use it.
Could you please let me know that the file *"protext.exe" *which we download
from the website

http://mirror-cybernet.lums.edu.pk/pub/ctan/systems/windows/protext/

comprises which version of latex? Is it Latex 2 or latex 3 ? And do we need
to download the other two files namely *Protext -3.0-070811.exe* and  *Protext
-3.0-070811.exe.md5* as well which are available in the above mentioned
website ?Will appreciate your reply on this. If it is latex 2 can you please
tell me when can we get to see Latex 3 ?

*Also I would like to to support your team voluntarily.*

Thank You!
--
With Best Wishes
Vikash Dutt Pandey