[protext] configuration wizard-distrubution directory

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Feb 1 01:20:57 CET 2011

Hi Jen,

    failed to give us the directory code to put in the window that pops
    up after you download the program. So I was wondering what the code
    was for that?

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what code you mean.  Is it just the
installation directory name?  You can choose any directory on your local
hard drive, and I think it provides a default that's likely to work.

If this doesn't make any sense, can you send a screenshot of the place
you're stuck?

Sorry for the trouble.

Best,
Karl