[protext] protext Digest, Vol 60, Issue 2

Thomas Feuerstack Thomas.Feuerstack at FernUni-Hagen.de
Tue Sep 21 15:40:31 CEST 2010

Hi Shailesh,

Am 21.09.2010 00:52, schrieb Shailesh Ashok Shirali:
> I have been able to download ProteXt-2.2.3-091410 fully, and I have
> installed it as well. It is up and running :-) ...

i feel very glad because of this response - thank you :-)

@Karl: While it seems, that the ProTeXt-version named above is stable,
and the problems integrating it into TeXLive depend on TeXLive's
setup-routine (and IMHO can be fixed easyly), could you transfer the
ProTeXt-images from
ftp://ftp.fernuni-hagen.de/pub/windows/win32/ProTeXt/ to CTAN?

Thanks in advance - Thomas