[protext] Downloading ProteXt-2.2.3-091410

Shailesh Ashok Shirali shailesh_shirali at rediffmail.com
Sun Sep 19 01:41:03 CEST 2010

Dear Sir,

I have been trying for several days to download the following release
of ProteXt:

ProteXt-2.2.3-091410

from this site:

ftp://ftp.fernuni-hagen.de/pub/windows/win32/ProTeXt/

Each time I manage to download a few hundred MB, but then the download
just stops, and I am unable to continue. The site seems to "crash", and
I lose whatever I have downloaded.

>From where can I get the latest ProTeXt?

My current version is ProTeXt-2.2.1-102109. I have been using ProTeXt
for four years now, and depend on it heavily.

Thank you!

Yours sincerely,
Shailesh Shirali