[protext] help with ProTeXt

Max Schloessinger Memorial Foundation msjsai at mscc.huji.ac.il
Tue Sep 15 07:59:21 CEST 2009

Dear Sirs,
I've recently installed ProTeXt 2.2 and it works fine. However, it seems that
in the ArabTeX package, there's one "broken" file (hecmd.sty). I've already
contacted the author of this package and he kindly provided me with another
file and told me to replace it with the broken one. However, I cannot add or
change the file through MikTeX. The ArabTeX package is stored in a cabinet
folder (.cab) and I can't make any changes there.
I would be happy to receive any ideas on how to solve this.
Best regards,
Sivan Lerer

------
The Max Schloessinger Memorial Foundation
The Institute of Asian and African Studies
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Jerusalem, 91905 Israel
Fax: 02-588-3658
Tel: 02-588-3712