[protext] Update pdf output file

Wijono wijono at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 07:56:39 CEST 2009

Hi Thomas Feuerstack and Karl Berry

Here I made some tests:
- The DDE commands run well. I made test 30 times for both Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Reader. It give stable results. I use it from now.
- SumatraPDF offers a better feature I needed than Acrobat I used before, it always displays the updated file. The "weakness" is that the file is always opened in a new window, without closing the old one. I have tried for various SumatraPDF's settings.
- Unfortunately, TeXworks does not run in Windows 2000, which I am working with.

Thank you for helps.
Rgds
Wijono