[protext] Compatibility issues between MiKTeX 2.4 and 2.5

Thomas Feuerstack Thomas.Feuerstack at FernUni-Hagen.de
Thu Aug 16 16:23:23 CEST 2007

Hayley Reffell schrieb:
> On one machine I have 2.4 (version at the office) and on another I have
> 2.5 (version at home)  are there any compatibility issues that would
> mean if I worked with 2.5 I wouldn't be able to work with 2.4 at a later
> date.

Since TeX is the most compatible program i'm aware of, you shouldn't be
worry about this, as long as you don't use packages in your document,
which weren't available in 2.4.

Regards - Thomas