[protext] context in texniccenter installed with protext-cd

Liesbeth van der Plas liesbethvanderplas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:31:09 CEST 2007

*How do I run a ConTEXt file in TEXnicCenter (installed with the
protext-cd)? *

After the installation of MiKTEX, TEXnicCenter, Ghostscript and GSview with
the Protext-cd I succeeded in running a LaTex-file.

How to run a ConTEXt –file? I found Steve Peter's article:
http://www.tug.org/pracjourn/2005-2/peter/peter.pdf
and followed his instructions:

• Go to the BUILD menu and select DEFINE OUTPUT PROFILES

• On the left, click the Add button, and give the newprofile a name, such as