[protext] embedding a picture(*.eps)

kewal kewal.deshpande at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:53:12 CEST 2007

On 4/24/07, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:

>     You should be able to convert from EPS to PDF using
>     the epstopdf utility. Unfortunately, that's a
>     command-line utility, and I don't if there is a
>     graphical front end for it.
>
> Siep Kroonenberg has written a GUI graphics conversion program for
> Windows (and other platforms):
> http://tex.aanhet.net/epspdf/
>
> Best,

>> ok,.. actually i just wanted to get the few pictures into my report and i
tried every possible way(eps, pdf, png, tiff) to include the picture, but
dint succeed... is it really possible to get the picture(possibly a colored
one) into the tex file and get the pdf out of it?
when i tried with pdf format of the picture i got an error msg like this

! latex error: cannot determine the size of graphic in pic.pdf (no
Boundingbox)

and the pic.pdf i created using openoffice draw by exporting to pdf format
!!!

--
Kewal. Deshpande