[protext] Download/Installation info...

Jeffrey Cook jnoelcook at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 17:13:45 CET 2006

To whom it may concern,

  I have worked in IT for a number of fortune 500 companies over the years, and I cannot for the life of me find where or how to download and install your application.  I have never had problems like this downloading software from the Internet before.  I see no standard practice in your instructions.  Usually, an obvious link is provided that states simply "Download..."  But where is it?  This is usually on the homepage of the website, or a link to Software.  And what's with this PDF file that provides links to download.  This is quite strange and frustrating.  Please explain why you have chosen this counter-intuitive approach and then provide me a direct link so that I can download this application.

  Thank you.

  Jeff