[protext] debugview error?

Thomas Feuerstack Thomas.Feuerstack at FernUni-Hagen.de
Mon Jan 2 15:12:42 CET 2006

Hi, and also for you a happy new year ;-)

Lyndon & Kate Nygaard wrote:

> I hope you can help me.  I'm trying to install Protext on a windows XP
> program and ran into an error message which tells me to install
> Debugview.  Can you tell me how to do this?

its completely new for me that ProTeXt requires something like
Debugview, you see me a little bit astonished.

As you have already noticed ProTeXt is simply a PDF-Document-Based
collection of several seperate programs. Could you therefore give me a
description in which part of the installation this error occurs?

Regards - Thomas