[protext] proTeXt

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Dec 20 22:50:11 CET 2005

Hi Eve,

    I am totally confused and need to download or get hold of a copy of
    laTeX for my notetaking in Mathematics for the deaf students, Help!!
    this novice needs all the help she can get.

Are you on Windows, I'm guessing?

The proTeXt installation is the easiest one I know of.  The web page has
links to download the (big) CD image, if you know how to burn that onto
a CD.  Or you can join TUG or another user group and have a CD sent to
you, if you don't want to deal with that.  Does that help?

Were you looking for something specific related to the deaf students?

Best,
Karl