[protext] Re: difficulty in adding a package; where is the local package "depository"?

Saang-Yoon Hyun HYUS at critfc.org
Fri Oct 28 20:59:57 CEST 2005

the correct spelling below  is "repository",  not depository.
sorry for my typo.

>>> Saang-Yoon Hyun 10/28 11:58 AM >>>
Dear proTeXt users.

I have tried to install a new package, "foiltex", which is for making a presentation file.  The package is available from the following URL.
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/foiltex.html

I downloaded the new package from the URL to my PC, and I try to add the package using MikTex Package Manager.
However, I cannot find the local package "depository" folder in the MikTeX Package Manager.

Please give me some guide.

Thanks,

S-Y