[protext] Re: a problem with proTeXt

Saang-Yoon Hyun HYUS at critfc.org
Sat Jul 30 03:47:43 CEST 2005

Hello.
I just start to use proTeXt where WinEdt with 30 day trial is used as editor.

"proTeXt" looks very good but I keep running into the following problem.  Sometimes a raw TeX file was successfully converted into its DVI file, but sometimes the same raw TeX file is not.  The error window pops out, saying
   "Error starting TeXify!
    See WinEdt's TeX Configuration Wizard for detailed diagnosis of your TeX system"

This problem seems to randomly happen, because the same TeX file led to sometimes success but sometimes fail.

Configuration Wizard description was not helpful because the description is  long, and sounds too general.  If you know what I have to do to fix this problem, please help me.

Thanks,

S-Y